Cotton & Co. Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cotton & Co.

Supervisory Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Alexandria, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cotton & Co. in December 2010.

Submitted my resume through the website. Heard back from HR the same day. Discussed my background and scheduled an interview over the phone. Met with staffing partner and manager for first interview at the office a week later. Was very conversational and not much on technical background. The interview went well and the staffing partner was going to consider what project to put me on. Called back for a second interview a few weeks later with managing partner and another manager for same type of interview. Received and accepted the offer about a week later. Very quick and painless process. Cotton requires all employees to have or be able to acquire at least a Secret federal clearance so be prepared to submit a detailed background investigation form covering at least the last 7 years of your life.

Interview Questions
    • i didn't receive any particularly difficult questions. Most were just about my resume and trying to sell Cotton to me.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cotton & Co..

It was very relaxed and unstructured. Be yourself.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't one. You're interviewed by mid-level management and then a partner. Everyone is down to earth: be yourself   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Cotton & Co. in August 2008.

Traditional interview with a partner, manager, and HR Rep

Not negotiable

Worked for Cotton & Co.? Contribute to the Community!