CouchSurfing Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at CouchSurfing

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at CouchSurfing.

A waste of time for me. Was asked for an informal lunch initially and met some of the team members. Had to take the day off that day.

Then, I was asked to come back for a more formal interview, again had to take time off from work. Then they say I'm not a good fit. If you are interviewing with them try to get them scheduled in a day or get them to do some real work exercise. Not the non sense questions I was asked.

Dude who was apparently the hiring manager had a sort of superiority complex. I was asked a bunch of non sense questions that didn't have much to do with the position I was interviewing for. One dude had a cheat sheet of questions to ask... what kind of good engineer uses a cheat sheet to ask interview questions ? Another engineer didn't ask a lot of technical questions and just talked about how he was drinking the company's kool-aid.

Some of the company reviews on this site say that they have fired a lot of people, and when they talked to me about it in my interview they said that it's because the got rid of several people who were not performing, it sounds like something fishy is cooking there (other than the free food that they have) Don't take their word for it...

Interview Questions

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online - interviewed at CouchSurfing.

long and boring theoriques questions interview

Interview Questions

Worked for CouchSurfing? Contribute to the Community!