Council on Foreign Relations

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Council on Foreign Relations

Interview Details – I received a phone call to have an interview the following week. After the in-person interview I received an email one month later letting me know I received the position.

Interview Question – What do you hope to do in the future?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not applicable--Internship is unpaid

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Council on Foreign Relations in September 2012.

Interview Details – Apply online, phone interview, on-sight interview.

Interview Question – What about this position are you interested?   Answer Question

Washington, DC

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Council on Foreign Relations in June 2010.

Interview Details – Applied, got a call for an interview, second round was a skype interview. then a few days later i was offered the position.

Interview Question – What skills do you have that relate to this job?   Answer Question

Intern

The process took a day - interviewed at Council on Foreign Relations in December 2008.

Interview Details – I learned about the organization through articles I read for my political science classes. I applied for the internship through the website and wrote a cover letter for it. There was one in-person interview with HR and the respective department. The questions were very general - why are you interested in the position? What relevant experience do you have? Where do you see yourself after college?

Interview Question – Why are you interested in CFR?   Answer Question

Intern

The process took a day - interviewed at Council on Foreign Relations in August 2011.

Interview Details – One HR Interview
One RA Interview

Interview Question – Describe your experience?
What are transferable skils?
  Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Council on Foreign Relations

Worked for Council on Foreign Relations? Contribute to the Community!