Country Club Enterprises, LLC

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

General Manager Interview

General Manager

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Country Club Enterprises, LLC in April 2010.

Interview Details – Four prong process. I first met with owner of company, then CFO, then Private Equity partners. Then interviewed with owner again before offer was made. Each layer was more of a "fit in the organization" interview rather than background questions. Once I met with the owner the second time I knew I was going to get an offer.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult management decision you had to make and why was it difficult?   Answer Question
  • How would you handle an acquisition and how would you insure the management team didn't feel like outcasts   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated a higher salary and company car

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Country Club Enterprises, LLC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Country Club Enterprises, LLC interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Country Club Enterprises, LLC employees and interview candidates.