County of Sacramento

Profile Unclaimed

County of Sacramento Interview Questions

2.8

Food Services Manager Interview

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at County of Sacramento.

It was a good experience. First apply on line then you will get an email indicating whether you qualify for the testing process. The test consists of written and oral exercises. You are then ranked If ranked 1-3 you then move on to the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • The questions are situational to the job being performed   View Answer

Para-Educator 1&2 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

I applied online – interviewed at County of Sacramento in May 2013.

Basic interview and completing a written exam. Top 3 scores go to a 3 panel interview. 10 questions usually regarding what would you do in this situation, etc...always recorded. Given a phone call if hired or a letter in the mail if not.

Interview Questions
    • If you read over the description of the job position then you can answer the interview questions rather easily. Nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Senior IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at County of Sacramento in October 2012.

1st Phone interview, over the next month there was an onsite test, then about a month later I had a group interview and about a month later one on one interview

None

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at County of Sacramento in August 2012.

The interview went well. It started on time and the people conducting the interview were polite and professional. At first I was very nervus but they put me at ease fast. I was asked serveral questions one at a time. Some of the questions were hard and others easy. They got right back to me with the results.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked if I was tegh boss why would I hire me   View Answer

Office Specialist I/II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

I applied in-person – interviewed at County of Sacramento in September 2010.

The interview is easy. The difficult part about interviewing with these supervisors is knowing what is the truth or what will end up being a lie to get you excited about the position. Be aware that most of the interviews are just going thru the motions as they are looking to hire family members of staff within the HR department. Hmm...nepotism at its finest.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me what experience you have that qualifies you for this position?   View Answer

Bad reviews of the office.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at County of Sacramento in December 2007.

Applied and submitted certifications mandatory for the job. Heard from them by mail regarding interview date, which took about 2 months. Interviewed in front of a panel. Heard that I was hired, but had to pass physical exam and drug screening first. Was officially hired and attended new employee orientation. Started job immediately after that.

Interview Questions
    • Describe how you would handle two employees with a conflict?   View Answer
    No negotiation due to civil service job.