County of Sacramento

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Para-Educator 1&2 Interview

Sacramento, CA

I applied online - interviewed at County of Sacramento in May 2013.

Interview Details – Basic interview and completing a written exam. Top 3 scores go to a 3 panel interview. 10 questions usually regarding what would you do in this situation, etc...always recorded. Given a phone call if hired or a letter in the mail if not.

Interview Question – If you read over the description of the job position then you can answer the interview questions rather easily. Nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Sacramento, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at County of Sacramento in August 2012.

Interview Details – The interview went well. It started on time and the people conducting the interview were polite and professional. At first I was very nervus but they put me at ease fast. I was asked serveral questions one at a time. Some of the questions were hard and others easy. They got right back to me with the results.

Interview Question – I was asked if I was tegh boss why would I hire me   View Answer

Operations Supervisor Interview

Operations Supervisor
Sacramento, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at County of Sacramento in December 2007.

Interview Details – Applied and submitted certifications mandatory for the job. Heard from them by mail regarding interview date, which took about 2 months. Interviewed in front of a panel. Heard that I was hired, but had to pass physical exam and drug screening first. Was officially hired and attended new employee orientation. Started job immediately after that.

Interview Question – Describe how you would handle two employees with a conflict?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation due to civil service job.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for County of Sacramento? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at County of Sacramento interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by County of Sacramento employees and interview candidates.