County of Ventura, California

Updated Sep 17, 2014
Updated Sep 17, 2014

2.7

Human Services Case Aide Interview

I applied online – interviewed at County of Ventura, California.

After qualifying via multiple choice test. Communication for the

position was sent via e-mail where applicant would contact the

interviewer over the phone to set a date for interview. Interview

format was three person panel interview. Panel would individually

ask qualifying questions related towards experience and ask for

examples related to employment history where experience was

attained. Opportunity to ask questions about work culture,

environment, and responsibilities is given after panel questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us how or share with us an experience where you successfully turned an unsatisfied individual into a satisfied individual.   Answer Question

Chid and Adolescent Psychiatrist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ventura, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at County of Ventura, California in June 2012.

I went from watching my emails, to noting the job description in the location I wanted, contacting recruiter who told me hourly wage, to immediately uploading my cv, and talking with the chief of child psychiatry all in the same afternoon.
    Then interviewed 3 weeks later and got the job.

Interview Questions
    Very easy. The salary I make is tops in the country and that is what it was initially from the posted salary. Benefits are not covered except malpractice.

Training and Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ventura, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at County of Ventura, California in June 2010.

I submitted my application, which included my resume and a cover letter. I was called in to make a presentation on a specific topic, which they assigned ahead of time. After the presentation, I was interviewed by a panel of 3 people. I was invited back to a one-on-one interview with the hiring manager (who would have been my boss). This interview was a standard interview type. They went with the other candidate and were unable to provide me with specific feedback - other than that the first person was just better qualified.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eugene, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eugene, OR

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at County of Ventura, California in January 2010.

It was a month long process. I applied online, then got a phone interview, then was asked to take a personality test, then was brought in for an interview. The people were very nice but i just simply didn't qualify for what they were looking for.