Coupons.com

2.7

Production Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Coupons.com.

Initial communication happened 1 day after I applied. Interview process was very intense for an "entry level" type of job. I believe I interviewed with a total of 6-7 people. I feel like that is way too much for a non-executive level job. I've heard of less interviewing for a $100k+ job.

Interview Questions
    • Discuss a time when you had a difficult situation with a co-worker or boss.   Answer Question
    I was not able to get anything additional than what they offered.

Senior Product Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Coupons.com.

Contacted first by recruiter for phone screen. Then the hiring manager called a few days later. I didn't hear from him for 2 weeks, then got a team interview and then waited another week after that round for the next round.

Interview Questions
    • The questions weren't really hard. Be prepared to provide info if they have no questions.   Answer Question

Social Media Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coupons.com.

After 4 different interviews I found it very bureaucratic and kind of sad environment, people didn't look happy to be there and I didn't feel like they want a person with creative ideas for a creative job -Social media isn't 9-5.

Interview Questions
    • If you have a great idea and your manager didn't go for it, what do you do?   View Answer

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mason, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mason, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coupons.com in April 2014.

The interview process consisted of two calls, one of which was near two hours in length also several setup emails were customary. First an acknowledgement then a pre interview to match skills, not tailored to the job specifically but a general fit so to speak. You do seem to loose something online and over the phone but that is the world we now live in.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were pretty standard questions, just trying to find a good fit for my skill set.   Answer Question

Director of Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied in-person – interviewed at Coupons.com.

Very pleasant and organized

No negotiation

Lead Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Coupons.com in February 2014.

Recruiter / IT call pre-qualification, standard call then a second call from the manager of the department. The call from the manager was rather lengthy to say the least, well over an hour and a half, perhaps two hours total at one sitting. The length of the call was misleading, it seemed to be a good fit but ended up with a no offer.

Affiliate Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Coupons.com in February 2013.

Got an email from the recruiter that they had received my resume and they wanted to do phone interviews. Had 3 phone interviews, first with the recruiter, then with the manager, and then third with a team member who I would be working with and reporting to. After phone calls, I scheduled an in person interview where I met with the people I talked on the phone to and a senior manager and another manager. Interviews were great, very friendly people made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions
    • How would you go about contacting someone if they never answered your emails or returned your phone calls?   Answer Question
    Budget was still being approved so hadn't gotten salary offer yet. Solution to bring me on as a contractor to start and then give me the full time offer.

Campaign Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Coupons.com in November 2011.

I was contacted via phone by an HR recruiter for a 30 minute interview. Apparently she was satisfied with my responses and asked me to come in to meet with the hiring team I'd be working with. Upon arrival, I was offered water and was shown around the common areas, then escorted into a conference room.

For the next few hours, I met with six different individuals. Some of them were a bit confused on their scheduled times to interview me and there was a bit of a last minute scramble for some of them to make it on time. All went well during the interviews. At the end of the process, I was told they would follow up with me if they were going to give me an offer. I didn't hear from them for several months. Luckily I wasn't desperate for a job, so this time lapse didn't phase me. The upside to waiting was that the offer was reasonable and I was able to give my current company two weeks notice.

Interview Questions
    • The questions weren't too difficult. Mainly they asked about past experience, negotiating skills, culture and growth expectations.   Answer Question

Account Manager and Campaign Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Coupons.com in October 2011.

I received an email asking for timing to set up a phone screening interview. That went well and I was invited by email (again) to come in for 1:1 onsite interviews (One day for the Account Manager position and a couple of days later one day for the Campaign Manager position).

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about our company?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where a difficult situation arose, what happened, and what you did to resolve it.   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Coupons.com in July 2011.

Got an email from a recruiter to come in. Interviewed with several people who asked standard job questions.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation for my position.