Coupons.com

Relevance Date Difficulty

Campaign Manager Interview

Campaign Manager
Mountain View, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Coupons.com in November 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted via phone by an HR recruiter for a 30 minute interview. Apparently she was satisfied with my responses and asked me to come in to meet with the hiring team I'd be working with. Upon arrival, I was offered water and was shown around the common areas, then escorted into a conference room.

For the next few hours, I met with six different individuals. Some of them were a bit confused on their scheduled times to interview me and there was a bit of a last minute scramble for some of them to make it on time. All went well during the interviews. At the end of the process, I was told they would follow up with me if they were going to give me an offer. I didn't hear from them for several months. Luckily I wasn't desperate for a job, so this time lapse didn't phase me. The upside to waiting was that the offer was reasonable and I was able to give my current company two weeks notice.

Interview Question – The questions weren't too difficult. Mainly they asked about past experience, negotiating skills, culture and growth expectations.   Answer Question

Affiliate Marketing Associate Interview

Affiliate Marketing Associate
Mountain View, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Coupons.com in February 2013.

Interview Details – Got an email from the recruiter that they had received my resume and they wanted to do phone interviews. Had 3 phone interviews, first with the recruiter, then with the manager, and then third with a team member who I would be working with and reporting to. After phone calls, I scheduled an in person interview where I met with the people I talked on the phone to and a senior manager and another manager. Interviews were great, very friendly people made me feel comfortable.

Interview Question – How would you go about contacting someone if they never answered your emails or returned your phone calls?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Budget was still being approved so hadn't gotten salary offer yet. Solution to bring me on as a contractor to start and then give me the full time offer.

Operations Interview

Operations
Mountain View, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Coupons.com in July 2011.

Interview Details – Got an email from a recruiter to come in. Interviewed with several people who asked standard job questions.

Interview Question – None.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation for my position.

Contractor Interview

Contractor
Mountain View, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Coupons.com in March 2009.

Interview Details – I had one phone screen and one onsite interview with the recruiter and a VP.

Negotiation Details – There wasn't much negotiation, we agreed on a rate and it was accepted.

Account Manager and Campaign Manager Interview

Account Manager and Campaign Manager
Mountain View, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Coupons.com in October 2011.

Interview Details – I received an email asking for timing to set up a phone screening interview. That went well and I was invited by email (again) to come in for 1:1 onsite interviews (One day for the Account Manager position and a couple of days later one day for the Campaign Manager position).

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time where a difficult situation arose, what happened, and what you did to resolve it.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Coupons.com? Contribute to the Community!

Coupons.com – Why Work for Us?

Coupons.com Incorporated is the leader in digital coupons, including online printable, social, mobile and loyalty card promotions. The company is the driving force in transforming the multi-billion dollar coupon… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Coupons.com interview questions and advice in Mountain View, CA. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Coupons.com employees and interview candidates.