Courion

Interviews for Top Jobs at Courion

Professional Services Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Courion.

Contacted by Manager by phone, basic questions about background, some technical questions. Set up an on-site interview meeting with 5 people. Two were primarily technical interviews, other two were more general.. One of these people was from HR.

Interview Questions
    • Not unexpected but had several very specific SQL questions using sample data.   Answer Question

BDR Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Courion in January 2014.

Somewhat difficult. Manager did not ask a lot of questions, but grilled on past experiences and did not like that I had ambition to move past the role. Was just not a good fit even though I had more than relevant experience.

Interview Questions

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Courion in April 2012.

Passed phone screen. Was given itinerary for in-person interview. They canceled one day prior to the interview with no explanation. Very unprofessional. I would not want to work for such an organization that can't even get the fundamentals of employee hiring correct. It's been over a week and still no "yay" or "nay". Yet another mistake of this "ordeal".