Courion Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Courion

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Courion (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Fairly thorough. Went through four interviews before being taken out of the running. Company is relocating and pretty much starting anew in several areas. Two interviews with the retained search firm and two interviews with actual employees. There is a skills assessment test that you take online. It isn't as daunting as the practice materials make it seem to be.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to work with a very difficult person. Not a client, but a coworker. What happened and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Courion (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

took one day. phone screen then an interview. just asked about experience. they dont know the job. no one has experience there. they're flying by the seat of their pants. managers seem like they want to know their stuff but they're failing miserably

Interview Questions

• just asked about experience. they dont know the job. no one has experience there. they're flying by the seat of their pants   Answer Question

Professional Services Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Courion (Worcester, MA).

Interview

Contacted by Manager by phone, basic questions about background, some technical questions. Set up an on-site interview meeting with 5 people. Two were primarily technical interviews, other two were more general.. One of these people was from HR.

Interview Questions

• Not unexpected but had several very specific SQL questions using sample data.   Answer Question

BDR Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Courion in January 2014.

Interview

Somewhat difficult. Manager did not ask a lot of questions, but grilled on past experiences and did not like that I had ambition to move past the role. Was just not a good fit even though I had more than relevant experience.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be in 5 years   1 Answer