CourseTrends Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at CourseTrends

Marketing Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CourseTrends (Austin, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

Interview started with a phone script and I had to call in and basically use their website and some material they provided to give like a 5 minute sales pitch. I was then told that I did well enough and came into meet a couple of the team members. Both were nice enough guys and went into some details about the job and the workload. I ended up turning it down the first time. Second time around was the same thing except I did the phone script with a different guy. The whole process the 2nd time took about a week.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really difficult but they realty focused on the fact that they really wanted you to have had some golf course experience even though the hiring manager had none.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I tried to negotiate a higher base salary and day 1 medical but they declined.

Copywriting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CourseTrends (Austin, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

Got an initial call that they would like to have an initial interview. Came in, talked to the hiring manager for about 45 minutes and got an overview of the position. They told me if they were interested, they would followup in a few days. A few days later, they asked me to come in for a second interview and a skills test. The test was pretty straight forward. I was done with the interview in another 45 minutes.

They emailed me 2 days later with my offer.

Interview Questions

• It was pretty straight forward. They are not trying to trick anyone, they just want to find qualified people.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated my salary up a little.

Salesperson Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CourseTrends (Austin, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Very straightforward process, standard. Was brought in and basically told the ropes and that the environment was very aggressive.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation - low salary offered but with perks that never came, really. I would not recommend this job.

Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CourseTrends in February 2012.

Interview

Over the course of multiple days, you get to meet with the people in charge. I met with the COO, CEO, Executive Account Manager and Support Team Leader. There was a very basic skills test on my first day of the interview process, the next day consisted of a few sample tickets which were also very basic. I was then interviewed about specialized skills and did a personality QA with the executive account management. Everyone was very cool, very relaxed and it was the most comfortable interview process I've ever been through.

Interview Questions

• Honestly, I don't remember. They were that easy. They were revamping their employment process and I was the guinea pig, so there were times when I would have to wait for an hour while they conferred. So far, I love this job. If you do your work, you will be recognized. I can't speak for sales though, but know your stuff, get it done and you will be rewarded. Everyone is down to earth.   Answer Question