Coutts & Co Interview Questions in London, England

Updated Jun 14, 2014

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Client Service Support Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coutts & Co in May 2014.

application and feedback was quick. Was contacted by manager of client service department for telephone interview which lasted 30min. The interview was behavioural questions. describe your greatest achievement and why? and last 5 min was a listening exercise. The interviewer was friendly and remained very neutral throughout the telephone interview. 3 hours after the interview they emailed me that I was not successful

Interview Questions

Private Banking Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coutts & Co in July 2008.

Was invited to assessment centre. It took place in a centre near Liverpool Street, and is not an Coutts owned building (ie was rented for this event).

This consisted of a 2:1 interview with two Coutts Private Bankers, an interview with an HR Partner, and a "client meeting" role play with a Business Partner.

The Coutts staff were very friendly, and it was obvious they were trying get to know you rather than try catch you out.

Interview Questions
    • Can you give an example of when you worked with others to achieve a team goal.   Answer Question
    • Why did you apply for this position?   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate salary, but I recommend others to try.