Covance Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton Junction, Mercer, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Covance (Princeton Junction, Mercer, NJ) in May 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by e-mail that they would like to conduct a telephone interview. A subsequent e-mail confirmed the date and time of the interview call from the recruitment office. I was given a self assessment to complete and submit prior to the interview. This assessment consists of 5-6 open ended sort of questions: When have you missed a deadline and how did you handle it? What is your comfort level with several named software packages and give examples of how and when you have used them. Two interview questions that may catch the average animal lover off guard would be: (1) How do you feel about research done on animals? (2) Have you ever been a member of PETA or donated to the ASPCA. My interviewer was very friendly and described her fondness for her hectic position. I asked her to describe the culture and she indicated that one would be best prepared to hit the ground running. Things move fast and the people have to move even faster.

Interview Questions

• When did you miss a deadline and how did you handle it?   1 Answer
  • Have you ever donated to ASPCA, PETA or other animal rights oganization?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Covance

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covance.

Interview

Interview based mostly on behavior questions. Not to hard, remember to take your time and think your answer through before actually answering

Interview Questions

• two very similar questions regarding mistakes. When you have answered one, you don't expect another one...   Answer Question