Covance

www.covance.com

Covance Analyst Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

I applied online – interviewed at Covance.

Had a phone screen interview which was then followed by 2 face-to-face interviews and a brief tour.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time when you overlooked a detail and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
No negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Covance

Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Covance.

My interview was not typical. My managers did not conform to the usual STAR method and did not interview me for three consecutive interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you had a disagreement with a coworker. How did you handle it?   Answer Question
    NA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Covance.

Begin with a rep from HR contacting you and set up a time for a phone interview. The phone interview is quite standardized, they only ask a few questions and they are easy behavioral questions. If they want to go further with your application, you will be contacted by HR again and set up an on site interview, it's gonna be a 3 hour long interview with 3 managers, all behavioral, if you come prepared, shouldn't have a problem.

Interview Questions
    • how do you cope with a situation in which you cannot meet the deadline of your assigned work   Answer Question