Covance

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Animal Operations Technician Interview

Animal Operations Technician

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Covance in January 2011.

Interview Details – I was initially called by a Covance recruiter for a phone interview. The interview was easy and consisted mostly of questions regarding feelings about animal testing and past work experience. The recruiter then set up a 1:1 interview at the facility which was scheduled two weeks later. This interview was primarily all behavioral based questions. I was then given a tour of the facility which was followed by a second interview with a different manager. After this, they told me the recruiter would contact me within two to four weeks to tell me if I would be given a job offer or not. They specified that I would receive a call from the recruiter either way. However, I was never contacted by anyone.

Interview Question – Do you have any affiliations with any animal rights organizations such as PETA?   View Answer

Worked for Covance? Contribute to the Community!