Covance

Relevance Date Difficulty

Clinical Research Associate II Interview

Clinical Research Associate II
Nashville, TN

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Covance in August 2011.

Interview Details – Phone screen, one week later F2F, then interview via conference call. One week later, offer. I'm now going through the background screening. Everything has went through smoothly for me. Other people that interviewed on the same day, haven't heard a word back.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were asked to do something unreasonable.   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time where you had to make a difficult decision, and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Clinical Research Associate II Interview

Clinical Research Associate II

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Covance.

Interview Details – Initial interview was a short telephone interview. Following the phone interview, I was contacted for a face to face interview in Madison, WI. When I arrived for the interview, I had been given some incorrect times and the interview staff called in sick that day (2 out of 3). Even though I traveled 6 hours one way, most of my interview was performed over the telephone. I was contacted via telephone to communicate the offer. After accepting the offer, I had to do some leg working chasing HR and the hiring manager. This company does EXTENSIVE checks on previous work history, education, etc. I felt like I was going to be working for the FBI or CIA before I finished.

Interview Question – All standard CRA questions. No surprises. How many visits of each type? What therapeutic area? How much travel are you willing to do? How many days does it take you to complete a trip report?   Answer Question

Worked for Covance? Contribute to the Community!