Covance Research Associate I Interview Questions

2.0

Research Associate I Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Covance in October 2009.

Interview

I think this company is definitely looking for a "specific" type of person. Somebody that answers their standardized questions just so and who has everything in common with the people in the department. This place has a very "cold" feel to it and the people that I met really had very little personality or warmth. I felt like I was intruding on their day just by being there for an interview. Beware if you are not a local.

Interview Questions

• They had very odd, standardized questions. It was clear they were looking for a "right" answer.   Answer Question
  • My second interviewer was horrible. I was very uncomfortable because he was clearly uncomfortable...   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Covance

Research Associate I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Covance in October 2009.

Interview

I was asked about animal experience and HPLC method development experience. I was asked whether I feel comfortable working with animals or not?

Interview Questions

• Do you require sponsorship in the future?   1 Answer
    • Are you legally authorized to work in US?   1 Answer