Covanta

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, NJ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, NJ

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Covanta in October 2010.

Initial communication was a little disappointing, as it was done through an email from HR contact. One on one interview was with direct report and went very well. He asked good, probing questions and it gave me a great opportunity to expand my thoughts and ideas on the position and how I could turn it into something good for the company and myself. The company is getting ready for a move to another city, so my overview of the current office is not valid, since that move is taking place shortly. I later sent a followup email to the Director and he responded personally with compliments for my articulation. I was very surprised he would take the time to send me anything except a "form letter" response. I am still in the waiting process to see if I will be called back for the second round of interviews.

Interview Questions
  • What project lifecycle are you most familiar with using?   Answer Question