Covanta

Interviews for Top Jobs at Covanta

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Covanta.

Interview process was very straightforward. Set up a date and time a few days beforehand. Arrived at office for 1:1 interview which lasted about 30 minutes. Received an offer later that day.

Interview Questions
  • Typical interview questions - 'name a challenge you overcame' 'tell me about your work habits'. Nothing out of the ordinary here.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Covanta

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Covanta in September 2011.

I went in. The HR manager that met me was very friendly. I was actually late, but they didn't care because it was raining outside. They were very understanding. The interviewer really got technical, but I kept up and we had a good conversation. He looks at personality and knowledge.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions. Just have a good understanding of the field.   Answer Question

I was going into another field