Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Covenant Care
- Clinical Fellow - Speech Language Pathologist (1)
- Health Care Executive (1)
- Administrator/Executive Director (1)
- Customer Support Services Manager (1)
Helpful (2)No OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied in-person – interviewed at Covenant Care (Aliso Viejo, CA) in June 2015.
There was no interview. They hired an external candidate without offering an interview to qualified employees who requested one. The internal job posting policy was not followed and internal employees who were highly qualified and demonstrated the capability of performing in this role were not offered an equal opportunity to interview for the position.
- Wasn't allowed to interview for the position 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person – interviewed at Covenant Care.
Interview with 5 dept managers who are apart of the financial influence on the facility and director of operations. It took about two weeks to get an answer as to if I got the job or not.
- How do you improve morale? Answer Question
No negotiation as it was a promotion from within.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Covenant Care (Hemet, CA) in November 2013.
Initial interview via phone with recruiter. Interview with Director of Rehab at facility within 48 hours. Paperwork sent to facility within 24 hours and hired the following day. Very personable and answered all questions posed to them.
- Since the position allowed for a clinical fellow SLP, there were not many questions asked of me and none that were difficult to answer. Understood that candidate still learning. Answer Question
Negotiations were amenable. As a candidate, I provided an hourly range and the employer was able to meet them without haggling.
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Covenant Care in September 2013.
Very professional and with many false promises made, The initial interview I showed up early and my person I was to interview did not show up. I waited an hour and had to call the interviewer and was told something came up and I needed to reschedule.
- How do you feel about the Filipino culture because they run together and will destroy a place if you allow them? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Covenant Care (Lafayette, IN) in April 2011.
The interview process was very thorough with ample opportunity for me to decide if the job was a good fit for me personally. There was an online personality test that helped determine if my particular personality was a good fit for the job, and it was. There was a phone interview with the regional marketing support person after a face to face interview with the Executive Director and Regional Marketing Support. It was an overall good process that allowed both parties to gain as much information as needed to make a decision.
- Tell me about your previous experience that qualifies you for this position. 1 Answer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review