Covenant Care Interview Questions

Updated Jul 3, 2015

Customer Support Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aliso Viejo, CA

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Covenant Care (Aliso Viejo, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

There was no interview. They hired an external candidate without offering an interview to qualified employees who requested one. The internal job posting policy was not followed and internal employees who were highly qualified and demonstrated the capability of performing in this role were not offered an equal opportunity to interview for the position.

Interview Questions

• Wasn't allowed to interview for the position   1 Answer

Administrator/Executive Director Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Covenant Care.

Interview

Interview with 5 dept managers who are apart of the financial influence on the facility and director of operations. It took about two weeks to get an answer as to if I got the job or not.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation as it was a promotion from within.

Clinical Fellow - Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hemet, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Covenant Care (Hemet, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

Initial interview via phone with recruiter. Interview with Director of Rehab at facility within 48 hours. Paperwork sent to facility within 24 hours and hired the following day. Very personable and answered all questions posed to them.

Interview Questions

• Since the position allowed for a clinical fellow SLP, there were not many questions asked of me and none that were difficult to answer. Understood that candidate still learning.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiations were amenable. As a candidate, I provided an hourly range and the employer was able to meet them without haggling.

Health Care Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Covenant Care in September 2013.

Interview

Very professional and with many false promises made, The initial interview I showed up early and my person I was to interview did not show up. I waited an hour and had to call the interviewer and was told something came up and I needed to reschedule.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about the Filipino culture because they run together and will destroy a place if you allow them?   Answer Question

Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Covenant Care (Lafayette, IN) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview process was very thorough with ample opportunity for me to decide if the job was a good fit for me personally. There was an online personality test that helped determine if my particular personality was a good fit for the job, and it was. There was a phone interview with the regional marketing support person after a face to face interview with the Executive Director and Regional Marketing Support. It was an overall good process that allowed both parties to gain as much information as needed to make a decision.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous experience that qualifies you for this position.   1 Answer