Covenant Care Interview Questions

Updated Dec 18, 2014
Updated Dec 18, 2014

2.3

Administrator/Executive Director Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Covenant Care.

Interview with 5 dept managers who are apart of the financial influence on the facility and director of operations. It took about two weeks to get an answer as to if I got the job or not.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation as it was a promotion from within.

Clinical Fellow - Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hemet, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hemet, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Covenant Care in November 2013.

Initial interview via phone with recruiter. Interview with Director of Rehab at facility within 48 hours. Paperwork sent to facility within 24 hours and hired the following day. Very personable and answered all questions posed to them.

Interview Questions
    • Since the position allowed for a clinical fellow SLP, there were not many questions asked of me and none that were difficult to answer. Understood that candidate still learning.   Answer Question
    Negotiations were amenable. As a candidate, I provided an hourly range and the employer was able to meet them without haggling.

Health Care Executive Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Covenant Care in September 2013.

Very professional and with many false promises made, The initial interview I showed up early and my person I was to interview did not show up. I waited an hour and had to call the interviewer and was told something came up and I needed to reschedule.

Interview Questions
    • How do you feel about the Filipino culture because they run together and will destroy a place if you allow them?   Answer Question