Covenant HealthCare

Relevance Date Difficulty

Environmental Services Interview

Environmental Services
Saginaw, MI

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Covenant HealthCare in March 2009.

Interview Details – Applied in person at Human Resources. I was given two interviews. The first interview was with the department head. Interview was simple and short. Basic questions about myself and past work experience. The manager also asked if I was going to school for a healthcare career. Covenant likes to hire employees who are in college studying a health profession. Great opportunities if you are going into nursing. The second interview was conducted by an employment specialist at HR. Most questions were behavior based. She also wanted to know my work history and how I worked with a team. Covenant is a very team orientated company.

Interview Questions

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Covenant HealthCare in July 2011.

Interview Details – nothing exceptional to report

Interview Question – work in inner city, experience   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

Very Easy Interview

Dont Reemeber Interview

Dont Reemeber

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Covenant HealthCare in March 2009.

Interview Details – Multiple people in the interview

Negotiation Details – There was no room for negotation

Worked for Covenant HealthCare? Contribute to the Community!