Covenant HealthCare

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Covenant HealthCare

EKG Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saginaw, MI

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Covenant HealthCare.

Interview and hiring process was rather simply, not complicated. I was referred by an employee. I received a call in reference to the interview. Shortly thereafter I completed the interview and was hired. The process was rather quick.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was really difficult about the interview. The questions were about real life scenarios, and demanded practical responses   Answer Question

Environmental Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saginaw, MI

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Covenant HealthCare in March 2009.

Applied in person at Human Resources. I was given two interviews. The first interview was with the department head. Interview was simple and short. Basic questions about myself and past work experience. The manager also asked if I was going to school for a healthcare career. Covenant likes to hire employees who are in college studying a health profession. Great opportunities if you are going into nursing. The second interview was conducted by an employment specialist at HR. Most questions were behavior based. She also wanted to know my work history and how I worked with a team. Covenant is a very team orientated company.

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Covenant HealthCare in July 2011.

nothing exceptional to report

No negotiations

Dont Reemeber Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Covenant HealthCare in March 2009.

Multiple people in the interview

There was no room for negotation