Covenant House Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Covenant House

Teleffundraiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Covenant House (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed in the evening by a very professional gentleman. He asked me questions regarding my resume and how my skills could apply to the job. He was very misleading. I honestly thought I didn't get the job. I received a call the next few days with an offer.

Interview Questions

• This job requires that you deal with elderly callers, none which are cold calls, do you feel comfortable being able to ask an elderly person for money?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

It was difficult to get a hold of HR at covenant house, but once I did they invited me in for an interview. Questions were not hard, mostly just what I was studying and why, why I want to intern there, etc. Then they called back in about a week.

Interview Questions

• Of all the internships you're applying to, is this one your first choice?   Answer Question

Development Intern Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Covenant House in February 2010.

Interview

There was a combination of fit and competency questions. They were very interested in my personal experiences and wanted to see if I could articulate the skills I gained and how they were transferable to the position. The interviewers were very, very friendly to me and wanted to make sure I was comfortable.