Covenant Transportation

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Professional Driver Interview

Professional Driver

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Covenant Transportation.

Interview Details – I had help finding this career through my driving school. If not than you can contact them directly and be set up with a recruiter, they also can help you to get to Chattanooga, TN. My husband and I got a free Greyhound ticket from Atlanta,GA.

Interview Question – This was not a question but as soon as you get to Chattanooga you are asked to do a road test, so be ready to drive!!   Answer Question

Operations Trainee Interview

Operations Trainee
Chattanooga, TN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Covenant Transportation in March 2014.

Interview Details – The interview is a panel interview with 3 VP's of the company. The director of human resources is very professional, but the VP's are a bit more laid back. That's not to say they are easy to impress, because they are all business and concerned with what will benefit their company.

Interview Question – What would your former employer say that you need improvement on and what are you doing now to improve it?   Answer Question

Class A Truck Driver Interview

Class A Truck Driver
Pomona, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Covenant Transportation.

Interview Details – one week orientation,

Interview Question – backing text,you most to prepare for that   Answer Question

Worked for Covenant Transportation? Contribute to the Community!