Coventry Health Care

Relevance Date Difficulty

Applications Dev Consultant Interview

Applications Dev Consultant
Irving, TX

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Coventry Health Care in March 2008.

Interview Details – all communication done over phone and email until interview ... I had phone and in-person interview ... work culture is good and WFH is one day a week ... on Fridays you can wear Jeans ...

Interview Question – few situational questions were asked ... if you were not prepared then it might be difficult for you ... google search for situational questions to learn more about ...   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – basically it is what the position pays ... there is a range for each position ... you can negotiate paid time off ... they have 401k company match and health insurance ...

Applications Dev Consultant Interview

Applications Dev Consultant
Downers Grove, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Coventry Health Care in September 2008.

Interview Details – first got phone interview and 1:1 interview with application architect, application manager, then application director

Interview Question – tell difference between ajax and iframe based call   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate at all. they offered me with 5% increase on my previous salary.

Worked for Coventry Health Care? Contribute to the Community!