Coventry Health Care Applications Dev Consultant Interview Questions

Applications Dev Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Coventry Health Care (Downers Grove, IL) in September 2008.

Interview

first got phone interview and 1:1 interview with application architect, application manager, then application director

Interview Questions

• tell difference between ajax and iframe based call   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate at all. they offered me with 5% increase on my previous salary.

Other Interview Reviews for Coventry Health Care

Applications Dev Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Coventry Health Care (Irving, TX) in March 2008.

Interview

all communication done over phone and email until interview ... I had phone and in-person interview ... work culture is good and WFH is one day a week ... on Fridays you can wear Jeans ...

Interview Questions

• few situational questions were asked ... if you were not prepared then it might be difficult for you ... google search for situational questions to learn more about ...   Answer Question

Negotiation

basically it is what the position pays ... there is a range for each position ... you can negotiate paid time off ... they have 401k company match and health insurance ...