Coventry Health Care

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Scottsdale, AZ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Coventry Health Care in March 2011.

My interview was all over the phone, since my manager is in the Downer's Grove office, and I am in Phoenix.

Interview Questions
  • Were you involved in any knowledge sharing or did you hold any training sessions at your last job?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Coventry Health Care

Business Analyst Consultant Interview

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Coventry Health Care in May 2012.

I had three interviews -- one with the hiring manager, one with a potential colleague and one with the director of the team. Each of the interviews were the same. They involved the normal, ' tell me what you do'. They then ask 6 questions each. The questions were different for each of the interviews. They were the typical interview questions. 'Give me an example when you encountered this type of situation.'
    I would suggest being yourself and answering the questions truthfully. The interviewers were very nice and understanding about the interview process. While I didn't get the job, they liked me enough to send my resume to another manager for another set of interviews...

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when a customer was not pleased with you and what did you do about it?   Answer Question

Worked for Coventry Health Care? Contribute to the Community!