Coventry Health Care

Very Easy Interview

Business Analyst Consultant Interview

Business Analyst Consultant
Scottsdale, AZ

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Coventry Health Care in March 2011.

Interview Details – My interview was all over the phone, since my manager is in the Downer's Grove office, and I am in Phoenix.

Interview Question – Were you involved in any knowledge sharing or did you hold any training sessions at your last job?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Consultant Interview

Business Analyst Consultant

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Coventry Health Care in May 2012.

Interview Details – I had three interviews -- one with the hiring manager, one with a potential colleague and one with the director of the team. Each of the interviews were the same. They involved the normal, ' tell me what you do'. They then ask 6 questions each. The questions were different for each of the interviews. They were the typical interview questions. 'Give me an example when you encountered this type of situation.'
I would suggest being yourself and answering the questions truthfully. The interviewers were very nice and understanding about the interview process. While I didn't get the job, they liked me enough to send my resume to another manager for another set of interviews...

Interview Question – Describe a time when a customer was not pleased with you and what did you do about it?   Answer Question

Worked for Coventry Health Care? Contribute to the Community!