Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Coventry Health Care
- IT Project Manager (5)
- Senior Business Analyst (4)
- Supervisor Service Operations (3)
- Case Manager (3)
- Manager (3)
- Business Analyst (3)
- Business Analyst Consultant (2)
- Associated Customer Communications Specialist (2)
- Utilization Review Nurse (2)
- Associate Customer Service Spec (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Applications Dev Consultant (2)
- Associate Technical Claims Specialist (2)
- Human Resources (2)
- Customer Service Associate (2)
- Service Ops Specialist (2)
- Senior Financial Analyst (2)
- Senior IT Project Manager (1)
- Senior HelpDesk Technician (1)
- Department Specialist (1)
- Director (1)
- Pharmacy Operations (1)
- Senior Actuarial Analyst (1)
- Data Analyst (1)
- Data Entry (1)
- National Account Manager (1)
- Human Resources Generalist (1)
- Senior QA Analyst (1)
- Senior Trainer (1)
- Staff RN (1)
Case Manager Interview
The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Coventry Health Care in June 2010.
Very nice people. Had a phone interview with a recruiter and then a 1:1 with manager. Basic interview questions. The manager I interviewed with did most of the talking after about the first 10 minutes.
- Why do you want this position? 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Coventry Health Care
Case Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at Coventry Health Care in May 2010.
Did not even have my resume.
I knew more then they did.
Basically was called in and she knew nothing about me. Many people are hired from around the country I think because they do not know how bad the company is.
- Why do you want to work here? Answer Question
Stand your ground and get the max.
Case Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Coventry Health Care in March 2009.
relaxed to point person did not have my resume. maybe did not know who i was. did not make me feel good. glad i had one!
had to do it hard.