Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Coventry Health Care
- IT Project Manager (5)
- Case Manager (3)
- Senior Business Analyst (3)
- Supervisor Service Operations (3)
- Manager (3)
- Business Analyst (3)
- Business Analyst Consultant (2)
- Associated Customer Communications Specialist (2)
- Utilization Review Nurse (2)
- Associate Customer Service Spec (2)
- Applications Dev Consultant (2)
- Associate Technical Claims Specialist (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Human Resources (2)
- Customer Service Associate (2)
- Service Ops Specialist (2)
- Senior Financial Analyst (2)
- Senior IT Project Manager (1)
- Senior HelpDesk Technician (1)
- Department Specialist (1)
- Director (1)
- Pharmacy Operations (1)
- Senior Actuarial Analyst (1)
- Data Analyst (1)
- Data Entry (1)
- National Account Manager (1)
- Human Resources Generalist (1)
- Senior QA Analyst (1)
- Senior Trainer (1)
- IT Manager (1)
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Coventry Health Care (Downers Grove, IL) in October 2013.
It was a very long interview process. I was interviewed at least 6 times over 60 days. The standard behavioral questions was asked. There was not a lot of project manager questions.
- Basic star questions Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Coventry Health Care (Downers Grove, IL) in January 2013.
The overall process from the initial contact to the face-to-face interview was 2 months. There was a phone screen with very general questions but had some good input regarding the team structure and the specific area where they wanted to hire someone. The HR contact was very good, keeping touch as needed during the process.
The face-interview was scheduled at a strange time (5:00 PM), and of the 3 people that I was supposed to talk to only 1 was available (the phone screen and a person whose name was new to me and greeted me with a frown when I shook his hand). The new person asked all of the questions, including many non-sequitors like "are you saying you were a salesman in your previous role" as a senior project manager and commented "I guess you had a long Christmas break" when talking about the month of December after I left my previous job at the end of November. At that point I knew this person had another candidate in mind and were just going through the motions to avoid any good responses.
- From a budget perspective did you manage hours or dollars? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferAverage InterviewAccepted OfferAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Coventry Health Care (Downers Grove, IL) in October 2012.
I applied online, got call from HR after 2 weeks:-
a) The process started with HR interview for 30 mins.
b) She than ask me to fill online Q're contain bunch of behavioural questions.
c) Third step was an interview with technical team, most of the questions were related to why particular technolgy has been used in current project, architecture, few design pattern related questions and few related to production deployment, clustering, session replication and all.
d) Fourth step was interview with hirng namager, most of the question again are behavioral, or like what is the biggest technical issue you have solved.
e) Finally got a offer from HR
- session replication in cluster environment Answer Question
no negotiation as they pay what i ask
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week – interviewed at Coventry Health Care (Downers Grove, IL) in September 2011.
The process was very quick - 2 phone interview, 1 face-to-face and one on tele-presence
Most of the interview questions were behavioral type - why should we hire you, what are your strengths.
The people in the Downers Grove office look very friendly.
- why should we hire you? 1 Answer
Helpful (2)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Coventry Health Care (Downers Grove, IL) in September 2008.
first got phone interview and 1:1 interview with application architect, application manager, then application director
- tell difference between ajax and iframe based call 1 Answer
I did not negotiate at all. they offered me with 5% increase on my previous salary.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review