Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Coventry Health Care
- IT Project Manager (5)
- Case Manager (3)
- Senior Business Analyst (3)
- Supervisor Service Operations (3)
- Manager (3)
- Business Analyst (3)
- Business Analyst Consultant (2)
- Associated Customer Communications Specialist (2)
- Utilization Review Nurse (2)
- Associate Customer Service Spec (2)
- Applications Dev Consultant (2)
- Associate Technical Claims Specialist (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Human Resources (2)
- Customer Service Associate (2)
- Service Ops Specialist (2)
- Senior Financial Analyst (2)
- Senior IT Project Manager (1)
- Senior HelpDesk Technician (1)
- Department Specialist (1)
- Director (1)
- Pharmacy Operations (1)
- Senior Actuarial Analyst (1)
- Data Analyst (1)
- Data Entry (1)
- National Account Manager (1)
- Human Resources Generalist (1)
- Senior QA Analyst (1)
- Senior Trainer (1)
- IT Manager (1)
IT Project Manager Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Coventry Health Care (Downers Grove, IL) in October 2013.
It was a very long interview process. I was interviewed at least 6 times over 60 days. The standard behavioral questions was asked. There was not a lot of project manager questions.
- Basic star questions Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Coventry Health Care
IT Project Manager InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week – interviewed at Coventry Health Care (Downers Grove, IL) in September 2011.
The process was very quick - 2 phone interview, 1 face-to-face and one on tele-presence
Most of the interview questions were behavioral type - why should we hire you, what are your strengths.
The people in the Downers Grove office look very friendly.
- why should we hire you? 1 Answer
IT Project Manager InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 weeks – interviewed at Coventry Health Care (Scottsdale, AZ) in April 2011.
I had an initial phone screen with Human Resources. We first talked a little bit about the position and a little bit about about the benefits offered by the company. I later interviewed with the hiring manager, a senior manager, and two other managers in the PMO.
The liked the Managers I interviewed with in the PMO. The one negative I would say about their process is each Manager was required to ask some of the exact same questions. I literally heard some of the same questions four times, so it was a bit repetitive after a while.
- How would you deal with a quiet team member (someone that is intelligent, but doesn't like speaking in front of a large audience). 1 Answer
Reasons for Declining
I was contacted by two other companies that were interested in interviewing me. One company matched the salary offered by Coventry and had a better overall benefits package.
IT Project Manager InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Coventry Health Care (West Sacramento, CA) in December 2009.
Initial phone interview to verify employment and experience on my resume. Followed by an interview with the technology recruiter. Another interview followed with the hiring manager and recruiter.
- When conflict arises on your team, how do you handle it? Answer Question
IT Project Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Coventry Health Care in January 2011.
I had four phone interviews. Hiring manager, Director, co-worker and HR screening. Each interview lasted from 30 minutes to one hour. They use canned interview questions and then they branch out and ask you for answeres on things/situations you have experienced. They also require a credit check and background check.
- Tell me about something you implemented that helped the company or team. 1 Answer
They asked me how much money I wanted. Rather than price myself out of the running for the position, I said I thought they would offer me a fair salary for what the market shows this position is valued. They offered me a fair market value based salary. I cannot complain.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review