Coventry Health Care

Coventry Health Care IT Project Manager Interview Questions

3.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Coventry Health Care in October 2013.

It was a very long interview process. I was interviewed at least 6 times over 60 days. The standard behavioral questions was asked. There was not a lot of project manager questions.

Other Interview Reviews for Coventry Health Care

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coventry Health Care in September 2011.

The process was very quick - 2 phone interview, 1 face-to-face and one on tele-presence
    Most of the interview questions were behavioral type - why should we hire you, what are your strengths.
    The people in the Downers Grove office look very friendly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Coventry Health Care in April 2011.

I had an initial phone screen with Human Resources. We first talked a little bit about the position and a little bit about about the benefits offered by the company. I later interviewed with the hiring manager, a senior manager, and two other managers in the PMO.

The liked the Managers I interviewed with in the PMO. The one negative I would say about their process is each Manager was required to ask some of the exact same questions. I literally heard some of the same questions four times, so it was a bit repetitive after a while.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with a quiet team member (someone that is intelligent, but doesn't like speaking in front of a large audience).   View Answer

I was contacted by two other companies that were interested in interviewing me. One company matched the salary offered by Coventry and had a better overall benefits package.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Sacramento, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Coventry Health Care in December 2009.

Initial phone interview to verify employment and experience on my resume. Followed by an interview with the technology recruiter. Another interview followed with the hiring manager and recruiter.

Interview Questions
    • When conflict arises on your team, how do you handle it?   Answer Question

IT Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Coventry Health Care in January 2011.

I had four phone interviews. Hiring manager, Director, co-worker and HR screening. Each interview lasted from 30 minutes to one hour. They use canned interview questions and then they branch out and ask you for answeres on things/situations you have experienced. They also require a credit check and background check.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about something you implemented that helped the company or team.   View Answer
    They asked me how much money I wanted. Rather than price myself out of the running for the position, I said I thought they would offer me a fair salary for what the market shows this position is valued. They offered me a fair market value based salary. I cannot complain.