Coventry Health Care

Updated Sep 14, 2014
Updated Sep 14, 2014

2.7

Associate Accountant Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Coventry Health Care in November 2011.

Interviewed with supervisor, manager, and controller. Process was smooth and quick I was told they were going to take their time and was hired within a week. Seems like a great team to work with.

Interview Questions
    The salary was perfect no need.

Utilization Review Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coventry Health Care in March 2010.

I had a panel interview and explained my experience, and even though I had never been a UR nurse before, I had so much Workers' Compensation experience in the STATE of FL, that they were willing to take me on and train me. It was a delightful move.

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Downers Grove, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Coventry Health Care in October 2013.

It was a very long interview process. I was interviewed at least 6 times over 60 days. The standard behavioral questions was asked. There was not a lot of project manager questions.

Utilization Review Nurse Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coventry Health Care.

Was in a room with two other nurses and was questioned by both nurses as to my experience. Asked how long I had been a nurse what all I had done as a nurse. Some questions about family but I directed it back to the job , you never talk about family in a interview.

She offered it to me and I accepted.

Administrative Interview

Both managers and human resources interview

Not much negotiation

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Coventry Health Care in June 2010.

An initial phone interview, then quickly had a standard in person interview with a senior person (not HR). Decision making process was slow.

Did not attempt

Data Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Coventry Health Care.

Interview started with a quick talk with a recruiter to ensure that my salary, location and timing needs aligned with the company.

Interview Questions
    no negotiation. they gave me what i asked for a salary.

Pharmacy Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tucson, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Coventry Health Care in November 2009.

Be professional, have a great personality and you will be fine

Interview Questions
    • How you work in a small group or others   View Answer

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tucson, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Coventry Health Care in September 2013.

Phone interview with recruiter from another state, went well. 2-3 weeks later, contact from local Coventry division. Went in did their assessments, face to face interview went well and passed assessment. Another week passed, 1st recruiter called back to offer me the position, which I accepted. Coventry then commenced their employment verification process. My professional reference said recruiter that offered me the position said, "thanks for your input so I can make my hiring decision". ???? I guess I have the job, I passed background check, etc.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Coventry Health Care in January 2009.

One phone screen, one hour with HR, one hour with team lead, one hour with manager

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too hard. They were just looking for a good match skill and personality wise   Answer Question

Worked for Coventry Health Care? Contribute to the Community!