Coventry Health Care Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2015

2.7

Senior Applications Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Coventry Health Care (Downers Grove, IL).

Interview

four step interview process, Detailed , but fair technical phone interview, Questions on Java, EJB and J2EE concepts, followed by hiring manager interview, in-person interview with hiring manager (situation based or case oriented questions), final interview with department head.

Interview Questions

• Case oriented (Situation based) question with the hiring leader   Answer Question

Medicare Contracting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brandon, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coventry Health Care (Brandon, FL).

Interview

My manager told me she new nothing about medicare and needed someone to started right away. Hit the ground running so to speak, She wanted to know what type of contracting I knew about.

Interview Questions

• What exactly did I know about Medicare Contracting;   Answer Question
    • Did you know about Risk and Gain-share contracting?   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Coventry Health Care.

Interview

It took six weeks after submitting application to receive call for interview. The Interview process was easy. I met with the manager who was very nice and asked general questions.

Interview Questions

• there wasn't any. All questions were about work history, strengths and weakness   Answer Question

Negotiation

Human resource manager called me with the salary, I asked for more, she then called me back and told me non-negotiable

Underwriting Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Coventry Health Care.

Interview

During the interview process, there are many things that make one interview different from another. These unique characteristics may be related to things found in common with the interviewer and the job candidate; or from distinctive job characteristics which lead to a more in-depth conversation than planned; or just a lack of chemistry between the parties that result in an uneventful and short meeting. Although all interviews have unique dynamics, it is possible to prepare oneself as a job candidate for most potential eventualities. There are very specific things that take place in every interview that a job candidate can, and should, prepare for. They are: The Candidate Entrance The Introduction The Dialogue and The Close.

Interview Questions

• The interview process was straight forward and simple for anyone who has experience at participating in the interview process.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

3 tier interview process. During the interview process, there are many things that make one interview different from another. These unique characteristics may be related to things found in common with the interviewer and the job candidate; or from distinctive job characteristics which lead to a more in-depth conversation than planned; or just a lack of chemistry between the parties that result in an uneventful and short meeting. Although all interviews have unique dynamics, it is possible to prepare oneself as a job candidate for most potential eventualities. There are four very specific things that take place in every interview that a job candidate can, and should, prepare for. They are: the Entrance the Introduction the Dialogue the Close.

Interview Questions

• how would you be a good fit here? How do you benefit this compant   Answer Question

Utilization Review Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coventry Health Care.

Interview

Was in a room with two other nurses and was questioned by both nurses as to my experience. Asked how long I had been a nurse what all I had done as a nurse. Some questions about family but I directed it back to the job , you never talk about family in a interview.

Negotiation

She offered it to me and I accepted.

Administrative Interview

Interview

Both managers and human resources interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much negotiation

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Coventry Health Care.

Interview

Interview started with a quick talk with a recruiter to ensure that my salary, location and timing needs aligned with the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation. they gave me what i asked for a salary.

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Coventry Health Care (Downers Grove, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

It was a very long interview process. I was interviewed at least 6 times over 60 days. The standard behavioral questions was asked. There was not a lot of project manager questions.

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Coventry Health Care (Tucson, AZ) in September 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter from another state, went well. 2-3 weeks later, contact from local Coventry division. Went in did their assessments, face to face interview went well and passed assessment. Another week passed, 1st recruiter called back to offer me the position, which I accepted. Coventry then commenced their employment verification process. My professional reference said recruiter that offered me the position said, "thanks for your input so I can make my hiring decision". ???? I guess I have the job, I passed background check, etc.