Coventry Health Care

Relevance Date Difficulty

Utilization Review Nurse Interview

Utilization Review Nurse
Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coventry Health Care in March 2010.

Interview Details – I had a panel interview and explained my experience, and even though I had never been a UR nurse before, I had so much Workers' Compensation experience in the STATE of FL, that they were willing to take me on and train me. It was a delightful move.

IT Project Manager Interview

IT Project Manager
Downers Grove, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Coventry Health Care in October 2013.

Interview Details – It was a very long interview process. I was interviewed at least 6 times over 60 days. The standard behavioral questions was asked. There was not a lot of project manager questions.

Interview Question – Basic star questions   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Utilization Review Nurse Interview

Utilization Review Nurse

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coventry Health Care.

Interview Details – Was in a room with two other nurses and was questioned by both nurses as to my experience. Asked how long I had been a nurse what all I had done as a nurse. Some questions about family but I directed it back to the job , you never talk about family in a interview.

Negotiation Details – She offered it to me and I accepted.

Administrative Interview

Administrative

Interviewed at Coventry Health Care

Interview Details – Both managers and human resources interview

Interview Question – Describe how you would handle a certain situation   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much negotiation

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Coventry Health Care in June 2010.

Interview Details – An initial phone interview, then quickly had a standard in person interview with a senior person (not HR). Decision making process was slow.

Interview Question – None - very standard questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not attempt

Data Analyst Interview

Data Analyst

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Coventry Health Care.

Interview Details – Interview started with a quick talk with a recruiter to ensure that my salary, location and timing needs aligned with the company.

Interview Question – Testing online to verify skill set.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation. they gave me what i asked for a salary.

Pharmacy Operations Interview

Pharmacy Operations
Tucson, AZ

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Coventry Health Care in November 2009.

Interview Details – Be professional, have a great personality and you will be fine

Interview Question – How you work in a small group or others   View Answer

Data Entry Interview

Data Entry
Tucson, AZ

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Coventry Health Care in September 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview with recruiter from another state, went well. 2-3 weeks later, contact from local Coventry division. Went in did their assessments, face to face interview went well and passed assessment. Another week passed, 1st recruiter called back to offer me the position, which I accepted. Coventry then commenced their employment verification process. My professional reference said recruiter that offered me the position said, "thanks for your input so I can make my hiring decision". ???? I guess I have the job, I passed background check, etc.

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Coventry Health Care in January 2009.

Interview Details – One phone screen, one hour with HR, one hour with team lead, one hour with manager

Interview Question – Nothing too hard. They were just looking for a good match skill and personality wise   Answer Question

Associate Customer Service Spec Interview

Associate Customer Service Spec
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Coventry Health Care in July 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online, got a call from HR recruiter 2 weeks later for phone interview(basic questions pertaining to work history/availability), recruiter set up an appointment for testing the following day. Passed assessment and typing tests, was schedule for in person interview the following week, interviewed with two supervisors although it was supposed to have been three. First supervisor informed me that generally when you get a yes from two supervisors there was no need for the third interview. She basically made it sound like I was being offered the job and told me and another girl that we would be hearing from HR with the job details (compensation/start date). It's been a week since my in person interview and I haven't heard from HR yet so fingers are crossed. Training class is suppose to be on 7/29 so hopefully I'll hear from HR by the end of next week.

Interview Question – No difficult questions but questions are based on personal scenarios that are work related.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Coventry Health Care

Worked for Coventry Health Care? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Coventry Health Care interview questions and advice. All 80 interview reviews posted anonymously by Coventry Health Care employees and interview candidates.