Coventry Health Care

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Coventry Health Care in September 2013.

Phone interview with recruiter from another state, went well. 2-3 weeks later, contact from local Coventry division. Went in did their assessments, face to face interview went well and passed assessment. Another week passed, 1st recruiter called back to offer me the position, which I accepted. Coventry then commenced their employment verification process. My professional reference said recruiter that offered me the position said, "thanks for your input so I can make my hiring decision". ???? I guess I have the job, I passed background check, etc.

Associated Customer Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Coventry Health Care.

Very well had a intellegent manager conducting interview, he has since left company. But he was the best manager they have ever had. Drug test, application..Job was offered immediately.

Pharmacy Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Coventry Health Care in November 2009.

Be professional, have a great personality and you will be fine

Interview Questions
    • How you work in a small group or others   View Answer