Coventry Health Care

Relevance Date Difficulty

Pharmacy Operations Interview

Pharmacy Operations
Tucson, AZ

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Coventry Health Care in November 2009.

Interview Details – Be professional, have a great personality and you will be fine

Interview Question – How you work in a small group or others   View Answer

Data Entry Interview

Data Entry
Tucson, AZ

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Coventry Health Care in September 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview with recruiter from another state, went well. 2-3 weeks later, contact from local Coventry division. Went in did their assessments, face to face interview went well and passed assessment. Another week passed, 1st recruiter called back to offer me the position, which I accepted. Coventry then commenced their employment verification process. My professional reference said recruiter that offered me the position said, "thanks for your input so I can make my hiring decision". ???? I guess I have the job, I passed background check, etc.

Very Easy Interview

Associated Customer Communications Specialist Interview

Associated Customer Communications Specialist
Tucson, AZ

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Coventry Health Care.

Interview Details – Very well had a intellegent manager conducting interview, he has since left company. But he was the best manager they have ever had. Drug test, application..Job was offered immediately.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Coventry Health Care? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Coventry Health Care interview questions and advice in Tucson, AZ. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Coventry Health Care employees and interview candidates.