Coverity

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Operations Interview

San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Coverity in April 2009.

Interview Details – Met with members of the senior management team, including the CEO. No trick questions (at least not for my job role). Mostly interested in previous experience and what my approach would be to solve business problems. There was plenty of opportunity to ask follow-up questions with my hiring manager after the 1:1 interviews.

Interview Question – If the company wanted to focus its marketing efforts to be more targeted to specific vertical markets, how would you measure whether or not the changes the marketing team was making was having an impact? How could you test the effectiveness? What leading indicators would you look at in order to decide whether course correction was necessary?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Coverity? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Coverity Sales Operations interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Coverity employees and interview candidates.