Covestic

Updated Sep 8, 2014

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Covestic

Junior Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Covestic.

Applied for a Junior Project Manager role via Glassdoor. The responding recruiter was extremely curt. We organized a verbal interview time for the following day, and due to other work conflicts, I had to reschedule. I sent email more than 24 hours ahead of the scheduled time apologizing for the change, and offering alternate times. The recruiter still called me at the same time. I sent a follow-up mail outlining my prior mail's contents, and again highlighted additional times--I received no response. Extremely unprofessional and sloppy practices.

Interview Questions
    • Evidently getting them to understand availability for an interview is a very difficult question for them.   Answer Question

Senior Program Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Covestic in June 2012.

I had interviewed with the company about a year ago and the job did not go through.

The Manager remembered me and asked that the Recruiter contact me for this position.

I interviewed with the Manager (someone I had interviewed for in person a year or so ago) over the telephone. They asked me some technical questions, what I have been doing since our last meeting, and if I thought I could do the job. I said yes and I was offered the job right then.

Interview Questions
    • Have you read the job description and do you feel comfortable with it ?   View Answer
    • How would you go about process implementation in an environment not used to change ?   View Answer
    Make sure you get everythinging in writing before you move forward with any process.

It was very smooth and I enjoyed everythng so far