Covidien

Relevance Date Difficulty

Finance Manager Interview

Finance Manager
Boulder, CO

I applied online and interviewed at Covidien.

Interview Details – My experience included meeting with the hiring manager first. This went fine and I was asked to come back to meet with the team. This was a series of individual interviews with 5 people, including the hiring manager, and it lasted nearly 4 hours. Each person had a list of typed up questions and most of the time was spent with the interviewer asking these questions. It was two months after I completed the application before I was contacted for an interview.

Interview Question – I was asked what task in the job description was something I was not looking forward to or excited about doing?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Finance Manager Interview

Finance Manager
Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Covidien in March 2012.

Interview Details – Very warm, professional and was put at ease immediately. Went for the first round with FD and HR and was shortlisted for the next round with FD and a senior management person. Job was offered to other person as he was available immediately to join them.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Covidien

Worked for Covidien? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Covidien Finance Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Covidien employees and interview candidates.