Covidien

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

I applied online – interviewed at Covidien.

My experience included meeting with the hiring manager first. This went fine and I was asked to come back to meet with the team. This was a series of individual interviews with 5 people, including the hiring manager, and it lasted nearly 4 hours. Each person had a list of typed up questions and most of the time was spent with the interviewer asking these questions. It was two months after I completed the application before I was contacted for an interview.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked what task in the job description was something I was not looking forward to or excited about doing?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Covidien

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Covidien in March 2012.

Very warm, professional and was put at ease immediately. Went for the first round with FD and HR and was shortlisted for the next round with FD and a senior management person. Job was offered to other person as he was available immediately to join them.

Interview Questions