Covidien Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

13 interviews

2.4

13 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Covidien.

Called me the day i applied. Drove out to the place the next day and Had a in person interview in the morning. Interviewed with 2 different people I thought It went very well.. They emailed me saying they went with another candidate

Interview Questions
  • What is something difficult you have overcame in the work field?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Covidien

Intern Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Covidien.

Their interview process is very simple and easy. The process consisted of a phone interview with HR, then another interview with manager and finally an interview with three team members. Basically they just went over my resume and asked questions about that. Also asked a few behavioral-based questions that were easy to answer.

Intern Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Covidien.

Applied online, got a call from the hiring manager who wanted to go over my application and resume. Spent 30 minutes on the phone with the hiring manager talking about my application, why Covidien, what made me a good fit for the position. Fairly standard interview and phone screening process.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work at Covidien? There weren't any questions that were too unexpected.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

the position is r&d engineer intern. it was a 30 minutes phone interview. first introduced the program and then asked me about some projects I've done. sometime asked some related question such as did you use this technology. It lasted about 15min and there was no behavior questions, all about your experience

Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Covidien in April 2013.

Hired through University job posting. The Interview process included an HR interview and interview with hiring manager. The Interview was mostly behavioral and all technical questions were related to my resumes.

Interview Questions
    • Did you ever have to work with a difficult team member and how did you handle it ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Britain, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Britain, CT

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Covidien in July 2011.

Sat down with two groups of two managers. They generally asked questions regarding my CAD experience and former work experience. Everyone was very easy to talk with and the interviewing process went well.

Intern Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Covidien in April 2012.

Received two phone interviews from HR and the team manager. Some typical behavioral questions were asked. Some technical questions were about sigma-six, which I didn't have any idea about. Then he asked me about some basic ideas of two-sample test and ANOVA, as well as the meaning of p-value and type I error. The interviewer was very nice but I was too nervous to get into the on-site interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  North Haven, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Haven, CT

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Covidien in March 2012.

I submitted my resume, was contacted several weeks later for a phone interview. The phone interview consisted of several questions about me and my personality as well as my academic experience and areas of interest. Several weeks later, I was contacted by HR about my job offer.

Interview Questions
    • Who is your favorite teacher in your current classes and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  North Haven, CT
    Anonymous Employee in North Haven, CT

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Covidien in April 2010.

The phone interview was a panel interview, making it more difficult to determine who was talking and making the interview overall more awkward.

Interview Questions
    • What experience do you have with technical programs such as Labview?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boulder, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Covidien in November 2008.

A senior mechanical engineer sent me an email asking if I was interested in the internship. I went in and interviewed with 6 people including 4 engineers and 2 managers. I was showed around the work facility. The people seemed nice and so did the work environment. There was no interview with the HR department.

Interview Questions

Worked for Covidien? Contribute to the Community!