Covidien Intern Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Covidien (Irvine, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I got a call from HR to set up an interview with the manager of the department. I did the phone interview with the manager a couple days later lasting about 30 minutes. I got a call from HR the next day to set up an on-site interview for during my spring break. At the on-site interview, I met with three senior managers that I would be working with. They were super nice and seemed like they liked me. It was a really laid back interview and really comfortable. It was mostly going over my resume, not a lot of technical questions. There were a couple behavioral questions, but mostly just asking about my experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle having several different tasks being thrown at you that all needed to get done?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Covidien

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Covidien.

Interview

Career Fair style - you go around and talk to different departments. Make sure you dress professionally, have questions prepared, and don't wait in all of the really long lines! Find the shorter lines and hit them first. They didn't ask any really tough questions, so just relax and be yourself. They basically just want to get to know you and see if you would be a good fit.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Covidien.

Interview

Called me the day i applied. Drove out to the place the next day and Had a in person interview in the morning. Interviewed with 2 different people I thought It went very well.. They emailed me saying they went with another candidate

Interview Questions

• What is something difficult you have overcame in the work field?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covidien.

Interview

Their interview process is very simple and easy. The process consisted of a phone interview with HR, then another interview with manager and finally an interview with three team members. Basically they just went over my resume and asked questions about that. Also asked a few behavioral-based questions that were easy to answer.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Covidien.

Interview

Applied online, got a call from the hiring manager who wanted to go over my application and resume. Spent 30 minutes on the phone with the hiring manager talking about my application, why Covidien, what made me a good fit for the position. Fairly standard interview and phone screening process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Covidien? There weren't any questions that were too unexpected.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

the position is r&d engineer intern. it was a 30 minutes phone interview. first introduced the program and then asked me about some projects I've done. sometime asked some related question such as did you use this technology. It lasted about 15min and there was no behavior questions, all about your experience

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Covidien (Boston, MA) in November 2013.

Interview

Short, basic one-round interview with director. She was very nice and gave great description about the internship program. Very little feedback after the interview. Received an offer within a week. Had to go through normal background and drug screenings. Whole process took about a month. Hired 10 out of 56 interviews at my school.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Covidien in April 2013.

Interview

Hired through University job posting. The Interview process included an HR interview and interview with hiring manager. The Interview was mostly behavioral and all technical questions were related to my resumes.

Interview Questions

• Did you ever have to work with a difficult team member and how did you handle it ?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Covidien in April 2012.

Interview

Received two phone interviews from HR and the team manager. Some typical behavioral questions were asked. Some technical questions were about sigma-six, which I didn't have any idea about. Then he asked me about some basic ideas of two-sample test and ANOVA, as well as the meaning of p-value and type I error. The interviewer was very nice but I was too nervous to get into the on-site interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Haven, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Covidien (North Haven, CT) in March 2012.

Interview

I submitted my resume, was contacted several weeks later for a phone interview. The phone interview consisted of several questions about me and my personality as well as my academic experience and areas of interest. Several weeks later, I was contacted by HR about my job offer.

Interview Questions

• Who is your favorite teacher in your current classes and why?   Answer Question