Covidien Process Engineer Interview Questions

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Covidien (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2009.

Interview

I was phoned by an individual from HR who set up the initial phone screen for 30 minutes. I would be speaking to the hiring manager and someone else from HR. The person she named as the hiring manager called me on time the following Monday and began the screening. He told me that there would be this interview, then a hour technical phone interview and if selected to continue then an on-site interview. This was my first phone screen and I have been at the same company 11 years so I was a little rusty on the questions, etc. I struggled with exactly how much detail and examples to provide during a phone screen versus what to save for the next interview. I felt like anything I said was not enough and when I tried to draw on my related experience I felt as though it was not what the interviewer wanted to hear. I am not 100% sure how it went overall, but I got an uneasy vibe from the interviewer that he was not understanding my experience and how it related to his position. I felt like some of the questions he was asking me were somewhat "attacking". This may all just of been because I have not interviewed in a while.

Interview Questions

• Give me a high level summary of your experience, hitting the highlights.   Answer Question