Covidien Production Supervisor Interview Questions

2.0

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deland, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Covidien (Deland, FL) in August 2012.

Interview

Phone interview. HR director. 35 minutes. Recap all resume, education and experience. Questions about your job duties, problem solving. The bad part was when she mentioned the 3rd shift when the position was for the 1st shift. Cotton dry finish almost with a intimidating attitude. I did withdraw.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Covidien

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Covidien (Raleigh, NC) in January 2010.

Interview

Initial communication was from a contract recruiter. An interview was set up with two production managers, nobody from quality. Interview was very disorganized, and was conducted in a dirty office. You could tell that they were in a hurry to get me out of there to continue fighting the fire of the day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary met my expectation, there is a bit of room to negotiate if they are really excited about you.