Covidien

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deland, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deland, FL

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Covidien in August 2012.

Phone interview. HR director. 35 minutes. Recap all resume, education and experience. Questions about your job duties, problem solving. The bad part was when she mentioned the 3rd shift when the position was for the 1st shift. Cotton dry finish almost with a intimidating attitude. I did withdraw.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Covidien

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Covidien in January 2010.

Initial communication was from a contract recruiter. An interview was set up with two production managers, nobody from quality. Interview was very disorganized, and was conducted in a dirty office. You could tell that they were in a hurry to get me out of there to continue fighting the fire of the day.

Interview Questions
    Salary met my expectation, there is a bit of room to negotiate if they are really excited about you.