Covidien

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Specialist Interview

Mansfield, MA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Covidien in April 2012.

Interview Details – I sent out the application on Covidien's website and also sent an email to notify the hiring manager. Very quick response from the hiring manager to set up the phone screening. Although I was not chosen, I was informed by the hiring manager regarding their decision in a timely manner (one week after the phone interview). They also provide me with the feedback regarding the interview experience and my skills.

Interview Question – All the questions were easy to prepare. Most of the questions were related to the statistical/data analysis skills.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Covidien

Worked for Covidien? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Covidien Senior Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Covidien employees and interview candidates.