Cox Communications Interview Questions & Reviews in Atlanta, GA

2.5

26 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took a day - interviewed at Cox Communications in May 2010.

Simple. Standard

Good. They worked with me to get what I wanted.

Senior QA Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Cox Communications in October 2011.

I worked here previously as a contractor, so I knew the culture. The up-front process was fast, the decision was made within 10 days.

Nothing.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Cox Communications.

Simple for me, but I've heard that is the exception. I had a phone interview, in-person interview scheduled for the same week. Interviewed with 2 managers and received offer the next day.

Senior Production Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Alpharetta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cox Communications in September 2009.

Amazed that I was hired with such poor analysis of my skill sets, but I was recommended through employee referral so maybe they didn't feel the need to ask difficult questions.

Unable to negotiate.

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cox Communications in April 2012.

I had an employee refer me to the position. I sent my resume to the hiring manager before I applied online. Process consisted of a Phone Interview and then an in-office interview with 3 different team members. All in all, hiring process took about 3-4 weeks before I was made an offer.

I was able to negotiate another 3% from initial offer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Cox Communications in March 2012.

I had several interviews, even declined for one role but called back in and hired for another.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions - it pretty much was conversational in nature. But the hiring manager was skilled in that during the conversational interview, your skills and background were clearly assessed, and key questions got answered for the team.   Answer Question
    There really was not any. None of the things I tried to negotiate were granted, not even a counter. It was take it or leave it.

NOC Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cox Communications in December 2010.

There were no trick questions. Just a straight forward interview about my background and experience.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me your experience with developing a training program?   Answer Question

Encoding Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Cox Communications in March 2011.

The agency found my resume online and called me. They asked me if I would be interested in one of two positions, I had experience in both fields so I said yes. He picked one of the fields (not my preference) and submitted me for review to the company. They said yes, and I interviewed two days later. Got an offer a couple hours after the 15 min interview.

Interview Questions
    • How familiar are you with the QC Process and encoding?   View Answer
    No. The job was a contract position, and the salary was already set by the staffing agency.

Online Content Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Cox Communications in March 2011.

informal. Hiring manager confused about company goals, unable to translate them to goals for the position. My questions might have been too hard for her to answer. They seemed to want someone less creative and more corporate.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were pretty predictable. What have I done and what would I like to do?   View Answer

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Cox Communications in December 2009.

Through but not stressfull decisions and questions were reliable and related to the position and experience

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a customer problem that needed to be resolved quickly and decisively. What did you do and how did it turn out.   Answer Question

Worked for Cox Communications? Contribute to the Community!