Cox Communications

Updated Jan 30, 2015
Updated Jan 30, 2015

2.0

Customer Retention Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Cox Communications in January 2015.

The initial call by he recruiter was great very enthusiastic and friendly the actual interview in person was just two people uninterested in communication and just asking the scheduled questions on the paper

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had to get use to a new policy or procedure that wasn't easy what did you do and how   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cox Communications

Customer Retention Representative Interview

They where very nice. We exchanged some jokes. I got the job. They asked scenario questions. I interviewed with two people. I interviewed for a contract position. I accepted the position.

Interview Questions
    There wasn't one. It is a contract position.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cox Communications in July 2014.

Interviewed with 2 people at the same time. The setting was informal and calm. As you speak they are continuously writing. The interview was quick and they only asked the what's need.

Customer Retention Representative Interview

Two interviews, then about a week for HR to contact you, and one month before training starts

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Cox Communications in March 2014.

I had to apply online at the company web site. I took the telephone interview, online skill assessment, then face to face interview. I agreed to a background check and drug screen.

Interview Questions
    • Specific occasions in detail when you provided excellent customer service and dealt with difficult customers.   Answer Question
    They give you an offer letter and ask you to sign it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cox Communications in November 2012.

Heard about opening via current employee. Applied online. The online system needs to be fixed. Had LOTS of problems with pages not loading correctly and random error messages popping up. First phone interview lasted about 30 minutes, and was very good. I was given lots of information about the position and was able to provide information about myself.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Cox Communications in February 2010.

Online test when you apply. If you pass then there is phone interview. If you pass then there is a second phone interview. If you pass then you come in for more testing on a computer. These tests are timed. Then final panel interview and drug test.

Interview Questions
    • Remember a time you had a conflict with another employee. Explain the issue and what steps you took to resolve the issue.   Answer Question