Cox Communications Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

2.9

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tucson, AZ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Cox Communications in January 2010.

Initial contact was to setup a phone interview. After successfully passing the phone interview, I was called in for an assessment on-site to test computer, comprehension and math skills. About an hour after testing I was called back in for an in-person interview the same day with 2 managers. I was hired the next day.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you witnessed something unethical at a previous job and how did you handle it? Most of the questions were the standard scenario-based call center questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cox Communications

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Cox Communications.

The application process was all online. I was called in for an interview before a panel of three or four people from different departments and levels of supervision. They took turns asking questions about my history and reasons for seeking employment with Cox. Everyone was very courteous and helpful throughout the interview.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me to tell them about a time in my life when I had failed and how I handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Cox Communications in January 2013.

just be yourself and speak clearly

did not negoitiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cox Communications in January 2012.

applied online, phone interview, assesment, got a thank you for your interest email. Waste of time with this company

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Baton Rouge, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cox Communications in February 2011.

Its a very long process... bout time they were ready to continue I was working some where else. Its a great place to work but hard to get on. Be prepared to answer all types of scenario questions dealing with irate customers. They also ask questions like... Have you ever been in a situation where you had to go against the rules to help a customer... that is a trick question. A good reply would be... No' If I wasn't able to assist the customer I contacted a manager or someone in higher rank to assist them.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a irate customer?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Baton Rouge, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Cox Communications in March 2011.

First I had a phone interview, 2 panel interviews and one on one interview and a presentation then no job offer. I dont know what to think about this company

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Cox Communications in June 2008.

had to take an assessment, then if passed, you got a date for an interview.

Interview Questions

Worked for Cox Communications? Contribute to the Community!