Cox Communications
www.cox.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

Cox Communications Customer Service Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Cox Communications.

Interview Details – The application process was all online. I was called in for an interview before a panel of three or four people from different departments and levels of supervision. They took turns asking questions about my history and reasons for seeking employment with Cox. Everyone was very courteous and helpful throughout the interview.

Interview Question – They asked me to tell them about a time in my life when I had failed and how I handled it.   Answer Question

Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Cox Communications in January 2013.

Interview Details – just be yourself and speak clearly

Interview Question – what are my weakneses ?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – did not negoitiate

Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cox Communications in January 2012.

Interview Details – applied online, phone interview, assesment, got a thank you for your interest email. Waste of time with this company

Interview Question – What did you do on your previous job?   View Answer

Baton Rouge, LA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cox Communications in February 2011.

Interview Details – Its a very long process... bout time they were ready to continue I was working some where else. Its a great place to work but hard to get on. Be prepared to answer all types of scenario questions dealing with irate customers. They also ask questions like... Have you ever been in a situation where you had to go against the rules to help a customer... that is a trick question. A good reply would be... No' If I wasn't able to assist the customer I contacted a manager or someone in higher rank to assist them.

Interview Question – How would you handle a irate customer?   View Answer

Baton Rouge, LA

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Cox Communications in March 2011.

Interview Details – First I had a phone interview, 2 panel interviews and one on one interview and a presentation then no job offer. I dont know what to think about this company

Interview Question – same old scenario questions   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Cox Communications in June 2008.

Interview Details – had to take an assessment, then if passed, you got a date for an interview.

Interview Question – What is your experience in the position applied for?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cox Communications

Worked for Cox Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cox Communications Customer Service Representative interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Cox Communications employees and interview candidates.