Cox Communications Customer Service Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

6 interviews

2.8

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Cox Communications.

The application process was all online. I was called in for an interview before a panel of three or four people from different departments and levels of supervision. They took turns asking questions about my history and reasons for seeking employment with Cox. Everyone was very courteous and helpful throughout the interview.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me to tell them about a time in my life when I had failed and how I handled it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cox Communications

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Cox Communications in January 2013.

just be yourself and speak clearly

did not negoitiate

Anonymous Employee  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cox Communications in January 2012.

applied online, phone interview, assesment, got a thank you for your interest email. Waste of time with this company

Anonymous Employee  in  Baton Rouge, LA
    Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cox Communications in February 2011.

Its a very long process... bout time they were ready to continue I was working some where else. Its a great place to work but hard to get on. Be prepared to answer all types of scenario questions dealing with irate customers. They also ask questions like... Have you ever been in a situation where you had to go against the rules to help a customer... that is a trick question. A good reply would be... No' If I wasn't able to assist the customer I contacted a manager or someone in higher rank to assist them.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a irate customer?   View Answer

Anonymous Employee  in  Baton Rouge, LA
    Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Cox Communications in March 2011.

First I had a phone interview, 2 panel interviews and one on one interview and a presentation then no job offer. I dont know what to think about this company

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Cox Communications in June 2008.

had to take an assessment, then if passed, you got a date for an interview.

Interview Questions

Worked for Cox Communications? Contribute to the Community!