Cox Communications

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Cox Communications in January 2013.

The hiring manager is not professional.. she used big intimidating colorful font which did nothing for me. I think it would have been a great job but as a customer of cox for 2 yrs now I have had nothing but a lot of lies and deceit.. s/w managers.. supes and all just to get what was promised to me many times with reps. I feel good about my decision to withdraw my application. I felt intimidated and did not want to continue wiht the app process.

Interview Questions

because she intimidated me and then all the bad feelings on how I was treated as a customer came into play. what pro uses huge font and bold colors in emails?

Other Interview Reviews for Cox Communications

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cox Communications in August 2008.

First you get called in to take an iq and personality test, then you come in again for a 1:1 interview, then you have to do a fake sale over the phone to the sales supervisor, and lastly the drug test.

Interview Questions
    Stay on your toes, they appreciate a job well done.