Cox Communications

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Cox Communications.

Interview Details – HR is a mess. Mostly filled with contractors. Can take a while for them to respond. So following up is a must.
The interviews are nothing special. No challenge with the right experience. Beware though - they have some very smart and experienced people there pretending like they don't know very much.

Interview Question – TCP windowing in detail   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Near impossible to negotiate without a competitive offer

Network Engineer

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cox Communications in August 2009.

Interview Details – supporting field operations meters and tools

Interview Question – why don't we have a cm. router and phone combined into one unit   Answer Question

Warwick, RI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 9 months - interviewed at Cox Communications in May 2012.

Interview Details – Took 9 months to call me after I applied

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cox Communications

Worked for Cox Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Cox Communications Videos

Cox Communications – Why Work for Us?

Careers at Cox Communications Claim your seat and unleash your potential with a career at Cox today! We believe employees are our most important resource, and that's why we hire the best. It is with this belief… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cox Communications Network Engineer interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Cox Communications employees and interview candidates.