Cox Communications Outside Account Executive Interview Questions & Reviews
- Popular Job Titles:
- Technical Support Representative (16)
- Inbound Sales Representative (8)
- Customer Service Representative (6)
- Retail Sales Representative (5)
- Customer Retention Representative (4)
- Account Executive (4)
- Business Analyst (4)
- Human Resources (3)
- Sales Representative (3)
- Project Manager (3)
- Network Engineer (3)
- Technical Support Supervisor (2)
- Sales Assistant (2)
- Tech Support (2)
- Director (2)
- Sales Manager (2)
- Sales (2)
- Inside Sales (2)
- Solutions Specialist (1)
- Engineer (1)
- Recruiting Coordinator (1)
- Senior QA Lead (1)
- Product (1)
- Editor (1)
- Executive Assistant (1)
- Field Service Representative (1)
- Security Engineer (1)
- Senior Analyst (1)
- Customer Loyalty Representative (1)
- Customer Service Team Lead (1)
Outside Account Executive Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cox Communications in September 2008.
Interview Details – A current Cox sales executive recommended I apply for an opening they had.
The first interview I had with the sales manager went very well. He said he wanted me and that I needed to do a group interview & then interview with the VP.
The group interview seemed to go well but then I never got an interview with the VP.
I think the fact that I was a bit over qualified or that I was still recovering from chemo & radiation for Cancer kind of freaked them out.
Interview Question – How can I be motivated to achieve a high quota when I owned my own business? View Answer
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cox Communications