Interviews for Top Jobs at Cox Communications
- Technical Support Representative (20)
- Customer Service Representative (11)
- Inbound Sales Representative (9)
- Customer Retention Representative (8)
- Retail Sales Representative (6)
- Business Analyst (6)
- Account Executive (4)
- Sales Manager (3)
- Project Manager (3)
- Network Engineer (3)
- Sales Representative (3)
- Human Resources (3)
- Tech Support (2)
- Tech Support Representative (2)
- Director (2)
- Technical Support Supervisor (2)
- Sales Assistant (2)
- Sales (2)
- Inside Sales (2)
- Account Services Representative (2)
- Intern (2)
- Senior Manager (2)
- Senior Software Engineer (1)
- Manager Business Operations (1)
- Management (1)
- Technical Supervisor (1)
- Help Desk (1)
- Home Security (1)
- Home Service Tech (1)
- Account Services (1)
Outside Account Executive Interview
The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Cox Communications (San Diego, CA) in September 2008.
A current Cox sales executive recommended I apply for an opening they had.
The first interview I had with the sales manager went very well. He said he wanted me and that I needed to do a group interview & then interview with the VP.
The group interview seemed to go well but then I never got an interview with the VP.
I think the fact that I was a bit over qualified or that I was still recovering from chemo & radiation for Cancer kind of freaked them out.
- How can I be motivated to achieve a high quota when I owned my own business? 1 Answer