Cox Communications

Cox Communications Project Manager Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Cox Communications.

Simple for me, but I've heard that is the exception. I had a phone interview, in-person interview scheduled for the same week. Interviewed with 2 managers and received offer the next day.

Other Interview Reviews for Cox Communications

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cox Communications in March 2010.

It was very smooth. They were in a hurry. The recruiter contacted me and built me as the shoe-in. The people asked relatively good questions except for the manager. He asked vague questions that left you wanting him to clarify. An example would be, "How were your interactions with the Ops team?". He didn't want to know what interactions you had but how they were. This is a little confusing.

Interview Questions
    • How were your interactions with the Ops team?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online – interviewed at Cox Communications in October 2012.

Step 1: A HR Rep called for a brief phone interview. Typical HR questions: brief wrok history, validation of resume information, 5 year goal, "tell me about yourself", etc. Good idea to ask the HR Rep the essential qualities that the Hiring Manager is looking for.
    Step 2: Phone interview with the hiring manager. Friendly interview. Validating the resume information. Good idea to use information from the HR and sell oneself to the Hiring Manager.
    Step 3: Face to face interview with the Hiring Manager. Need to cover all problems in your work history, need to sell oneself according to what the hiring manager is looking for.
    Step 4: Face to face interview with theHiring Manager's boss and counterpart. Writen PM test.

Interview Questions
    • Brain teaser question. What type of leader are you? If can only choose one between documentation and Communiction, what would you choose?   View Answer