Cox Communications

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cox Communications.

I was found by a recruiting agency. After the screening by the agency, I was selected to move forward and interview with members of the Cox Communication HR team. This was an in person interview, with two members of the recruiting team. They asked me several questions about my background, why I was looking, and made sure I understand what they were looking for. There was nothing unsual about the interview process.

After my in person interview, I was made an offer later that afternoon, and brought in to start 4 days later.

Interview Questions
  • There was not a question that I found difficult. I was expected to answer the normal questions, which were all covered during this interview.   Answer Question
I was not in a position to negotiate. I was hired on as a contract employee, and was thankful for the opportunity. Plus they offered what I was looking for.