Cox Communications

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Interview

Omaha, NE

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cox Communications in June 2010.

Interview Details – One phone interview, followed by a one on one interview. Advised it would take two weeks to make a decision, but I never heard back. When I tried to check, I did not get back a response.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Sales Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cox Communications in May 2007.

Interview Details – I had a screening and then I interviewed with two indiviuals to get the job. Its a basic behavorial type of interview forum.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had to analyze data to resolve issue   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cox Communications

Worked for Cox Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cox Communications Sales interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Cox Communications employees and interview candidates.