Cox Communications

www.cox.com

Cox Communications Sales Representative Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Representative Interview

1 phone screen two interview with different supervisor.

based salary and commission

Other Interview Reviews for Cox Communications

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cox Communications in May 2010.

Met at Cox headquarters in a one on one interview with the manager above me. Interview was for the sales ambassador position (fancy name for sales rep). Was asked about myself and asked me to sell him the pencil he was holding. Really friendly guy. Was called back and told I received the job.

Interview Questions
    It's a fancier named job than it is. In reality, you go to Wal-Mart's and Best Buy's and sell cable/phone/internet packages to random people. It's completely COLD SALES, as in walking up to people and trying to sell them product/service.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cox Communications in April 2009.

I was called within a couple of days after I submitted my resume/application online to set up a phone interview. I had my phone interview and then a couple days later I was went to the local store for an interview with the store manager. After accepting the job I went in for a drug test.

Interview Questions
    • Please give an example of a time went you went over and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question