Cox Communications

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Cox Communications

Interview Details – 1 phone screen two interview with different supervisor.

Interview Question – Experience   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – based salary and commission

San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Cox Communications in May 2010.

Interview Details – Met at Cox headquarters in a one on one interview with the manager above me. Interview was for the sales ambassador position (fancy name for sales rep). Was asked about myself and asked me to sell him the pencil he was holding. Really friendly guy. Was called back and told I received the job.

Interview Question – Sell me this pencil I am holding.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It's a fancier named job than it is. In reality, you go to Wal-Mart's and Best Buy's and sell cable/phone/internet packages to random people. It's completely COLD SALES, as in walking up to people and trying to sell them product/service.

Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Cox Communications in April 2009.

Interview Details – I was called within a couple of days after I submitted my resume/application online to set up a phone interview. I had my phone interview and then a couple days later I was went to the local store for an interview with the store manager. After accepting the job I went in for a drug test.

Interview Question – Please give an example of a time went you went over and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cox Communications

Worked for Cox Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Cox Communications Videos

Cox Communications – Why Work for Us?

Careers at Cox Communications Claim your seat and unleash your potential with a career at Cox today! We believe employees are our most important resource, and that's why we hire the best. It is with this belief… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cox Communications Sales Representative interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Cox Communications employees and interview candidates.