Cox Communications

Relevance Date Difficulty

Tech Support Interview

Tech Support
Chesapeake, VA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cox Communications.

Interview Details – behaviral questions

Interview Question – tell me a time you had to persuade someone to buy something   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Tech Support Interview

Tech Support
Omaha, NE

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Cox Communications in June 2011.

Interview Details – The questions i remember them asking were your basic interview questions such as "What did you enjoy most about your last job, and what did you hate most about your last job?" and "Tell me about a difficult situation you encountered with another coworker, how did you handle it?" and "What does customer service mean you to?"

Interview Question – Tell me about a tough situation you had with another coworker at your previous job, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cox Communications

Worked for Cox Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Cox Communications Videos

Cox Communications – Why Work for Us?

Careers at Cox Communications Claim your seat and unleash your potential with a career at Cox today! We believe employees are our most important resource, and that's why we hire the best. It is with this belief… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cox Communications Tech Support interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Cox Communications employees and interview candidates.