Cox Enterprises Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Director Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Cox Enterprises in June 2009.

easy, good, thorough

already had a better salary

Mail Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Cox Enterprises in February 2011.

It was a very relaxed environment consisting of the hiring manager and the positions' supervisor. Very friendly and personable. The managers were extremely accommodating and very professional.

Did not negotiate yet.

Online Advertising Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Cox Enterprises in December 2010.

Interviewed with recruiter and later with hiring manager, Director of Sales. Interview went very well, I felt confident I would get an offer but I was told by the recruiter I was not a good fit. I was definitely a top candidate but think there was some discrimination with respect to the decision making process. Even though the Director's handshake was weak, I still felt my chances were great because of my professionalism and past experience.

Interview Questions
    • How would you position our products and services as it relates to our newest media partnership?   Answer Question

Business Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Alpharetta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cox Enterprises in June 2010.

Very Long, Great People. Work Culture at the Mansell Bldg seems to be very laid back. Business Casual, nothing fancy.

Interview Questions
    • Give examples of the most challenging situation where you had to interact across functional teams? How did you handle & what did you learn?   Answer Question

Worked for Cox Enterprises? Contribute to the Community!