Cox Enterprises

Relevance Date Difficulty

Director Business Development Interview

Director Business Development
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Cox Enterprises in June 2009.

Interview Details – easy, good, thorough

Reason for Declining – already had a better salary

Mail Clerk Interview

Mail Clerk
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Cox Enterprises in February 2011.

Interview Details – It was a very relaxed environment consisting of the hiring manager and the positions' supervisor. Very friendly and personable. The managers were extremely accommodating and very professional.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate yet.

Very Easy Interview

Online Advertising Account Executive Interview

Online Advertising Account Executive
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Cox Enterprises in December 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewed with recruiter and later with hiring manager, Director of Sales. Interview went very well, I felt confident I would get an offer but I was told by the recruiter I was not a good fit. I was definitely a top candidate but think there was some discrimination with respect to the decision making process. Even though the Director's handshake was weak, I still felt my chances were great because of my professionalism and past experience.

Interview Question – How would you position our products and services as it relates to our newest media partnership?   Answer Question

Business Analyst II Interview

Business Analyst II
Alpharetta, GA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cox Enterprises in June 2010.

Interview Details – Very Long, Great People. Work Culture at the Mansell Bldg seems to be very laid back. Business Casual, nothing fancy.

Interview Question – Give examples of the most challenging situation where you had to interact across functional teams? How did you handle & what did you learn?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Cox Enterprises? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cox Enterprises interview questions and advice in Atlanta, GA. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Cox Enterprises employees and interview candidates.