Cox Enterprises Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Cox Enterprises (Atlanta, GA) in July 2012.

Interview

Met with hiring manager, then senior project leader. Quizzed re BA practices. Asked to create diagrams on white board. Asked about documentation techniques. Asked about elicitation techniques. Asked to describe use cases and UML diagrams used as a BA.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a BA best practices technique that you have most challenge with   1 Answer

Negotiation

Since it was contract all details were laid out up front

Mail Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Cox Enterprises (Atlanta, GA) in February 2011.

Interview

It was a very relaxed environment consisting of the hiring manager and the positions' supervisor. Very friendly and personable. The managers were extremely accommodating and very professional.

Interview Questions

• Where do you se yourself in 2 years?   1 Answer
    • How did you hear about Cox?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not negotiate yet.

Online Advertising Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cox Enterprises (Atlanta, GA) in December 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with recruiter and later with hiring manager, Director of Sales. Interview went very well, I felt confident I would get an offer but I was told by the recruiter I was not a good fit. I was definitely a top candidate but think there was some discrimination with respect to the decision making process. Even though the Director's handshake was weak, I still felt my chances were great because of my professionalism and past experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you position our products and services as it relates to our newest media partnership?   Answer Question

Business Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cox Enterprises (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2010.

Interview

Very Long, Great People. Work Culture at the Mansell Bldg seems to be very laid back. Business Casual, nothing fancy.

Interview Questions

• Give examples of the most challenging situation where you had to interact across functional teams? How did you handle & what did you learn?   Answer Question

Director Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Cox Enterprises (Atlanta, GA) in June 2009.

Interview

easy, good, thorough

already had a better salary