Cox Media Group Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Updated Apr 29, 2015

2.0

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dunwoody, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cox Media Group (Dunwoody, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Started with a phone screen with the development manager to access basic skills. I was asked to perform an interesting technical challenge to see how I code. This was submitted within about a week. After a few days I had a group interview with five individuals from various departments in Cox Media Group.

Senior Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cox Media Group (Atlanta, GA) in May 2014.

Interview

Very nice people and they were kind enough to tell me that I was not selected and WHY (makes a huge difference). Even though I wasn't hired, the people and process made me like the company more.

Interview Questions

• What percentage of project management is art and science?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cox Media Group (Atlanta, GA) in December 2011.

Interview

Interview consisted of one phone screening followed by a face to face meeting with two developers. After my first Face to Face I was brought in again to set with the director of my department. He immediately offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about HTML 5   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cox Media Group (Atlanta, GA) in October 2009.

Interview

There were only 2 interviews, and they were pretty straight forward. Really asking more soft questions like "Tell me about a time .." Then any direct technical questions. I was an internal hire, so your mileage may vary.