Cox Media Group

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Cox Media Group in May 2014.

Very nice people and they were kind enough to tell me that I was not selected and WHY (makes a huge difference). Even though I wasn't hired, the people and process made me like the company more.

Interview Questions
    • What percentage of project management is art and science?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cox Media Group in December 2011.

Interview consisted of one phone screening followed by a face to face meeting with two developers. After my first Face to Face I was brought in again to set with the director of my department. He immediately offered me the job.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cox Media Group in October 2009.

There were only 2 interviews, and they were pretty straight forward. Really asking more soft questions like "Tell me about a time .." Then any direct technical questions. I was an internal hire, so your mileage may vary.