Coyote Logistics

Getting the Interview

17 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Coyote Logistics in November 2013.

Interview Details – First Round Interview was on campus with a rep. Simple questions about your background. Not so much about your experience or what you thought about coyote. More about what kind of person you are and whether or not you would get along in the work hard play hard mentality that makes up Coyote.

Interview Question – None-all easy behavioral   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Another job offer in a different industry

Interviewed at Coyote Logistics

Interview Details – phone interview with standard questions. Thought it went well but I didn't get a call back. They didn't even tell me that they werent moving forward. They knew that I lacked experience but continued to ask me question about previous work experience. Not a great process.

Interview Question – What previous job experience would lead to me doing a good job?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Coyote Logistics

Interview Details – very easy to talk to, didnt throw unexpected questions at you. pretty slow in the interview process, but 100% worth it. great company and people. Talked a lot about the contents of my resume and past experience that you have.

Interview Question – A lot of questions based off of resume.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Account Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Coyote Logistics.

Interview Details – I was interviewed a couple days after a university career fair. I didn't visit their table but applying through my school's career services site was enough to get an interview. Questions were pretty standard but I don't think I was a good fit personality wise. A friend of mine got an offer there and she's much more outgoing. I feel like my experience was pretty typical compared to other people's.

Interview Question – Tell me something not many people know about you   Answer Question

Account Manager

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Coyote Logistics.

Interview Details – seemed to want to know more about my outside of work life then anything

Interview Question – what other companies have you applied for or received interviews from   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Coyote Logistics in October 2012.

Interview Details – Submitted my résumé and got a call the next day to schedule an onsite interview.
Interviewed w/2 hr reps and shadowed an employee a total of 3 hrs there and didn't get an offer. If your not fresh out of college w/ no experience I wouldn't waste your time bc that's what they are looking for.

Interview Question – Weird questions more about college and extra curricular activities than career goals and work experience.   Answer Question

West Lafayette, IN

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Coyote Logistics in September 2012.

Interview Details – Applied through my university. Had a sit down interview with a recruiter. The interviewer had an ipad with my resume on it and just read off my information. She asked me about what sports teams I followed and what could I tell her that was not on my resume. The overall experience was not stressful, but I knew that my need for a professional atmosphere was not going to be fulfilled. You do not have to dress up for work and everything is like a big social setting.

Interview Question – Why Coyote?   View Answer

Chicago, IL

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coyote Logistics in June 2011.

Interview Details – Pretty basic interview questions: Why Sales? What makes you an ideal candidate? etc.

Interview Question – Why sales?   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at Coyote Logistics in December 2011.

Interview Details – Interview lasted about 2.5 hrs total and consisted of meeting with two HR reps, and shadowing a current account manager. Staff was very nice, seems like a great place to work right out of college. One interviewer asked some unprofessional questions about where else I had interviewed etc., which was somewhat tacky but did not ruin my opinion of the company.

Interview Question – Where else have you interviewed and why do you feel it didn't work out   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at Coyote Logistics in October 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was pretty typical. The interviewer was very nice and easy to talk to.

Interview Question – What was your greatest accomplishment   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Coyote Logistics

Worked for Coyote Logistics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Coyote Logistics Account Manager interview questions and advice. All 17 interview reviews posted anonymously by Coyote Logistics employees and interview candidates.